Some are not familiar with Whole Foods Essential Oils. This is a kind of oil (obviously), which is used for your skin for health purpose and for aroma. It can be used for a scar you may have on your skin which you want to heal or for massaging purpose to release stress, but the release of stress might not last for too long. You may be able to find this oil in many flavors. It is often used for aromatherapy. The essential oil is made from food but not used in food. It is also extracted from plants in which the scent is obtained.
Benefits of Essential Oils
There have been indeed many types of research for essential oils and their advantages of it. Not many know their beneficial use of essential oil as this is one of the reasons people do not use it as much as they should or could. Here are some benefits uses of essential oil,
- Smelling some selected essential oils can help you have a positive and comfortable sleep at night.
- Applying the Whole Foods Essential Oils on your forehead can help you avoid any sort of headaches or migraines.
- Massaging essential oil on your back or shoulders may help you release your stress and makes the anxiety go away.
- Applying the essential oil on your skin can help you avoid any sense of mosquito bites.
Many more kinds of research are needed on humans to know about the further effect of essential oils.
Types Of Essential Oil Diffusers
There are varieties of essential oils which you can find around the world. More than 90 types of essential oils are available. You must know that not all essential oils are very commonly used but indeed there are some types of essential oils which you should use for your benefits.
Here are some,
- LEMON: use for bath products and natural cleaner.
- LAVENDER: used as a lotion, moisturizer, and body massager.
- ORANGE: used as a house cleaner, lotion and helps to relax.
- TEA TREE OIL: used to remove acne and scars. Plus added in shampoos to remove dandruff and lice.
- PEPPERMINT: removes pain, releases headaches, and soothes itchy skin.
- EUCALYPTUS: relieves cold and boost the immune system
- JASMINE: used to help with depression.
- CHAMOMILE: used to help to improve moods and gives relaxation.
- ROSE: helps increase good mood and reduces anxiety.
Side Effects Of Essential Oil
It is important that before you try to apply any kind of essential oils on your skin, you must take some suggestion from your doctors or else there is a possibility for you to get a bad response from the product which might not suit you. Some side effects may be rashes, allergy, headaches, migraines or even asthma attack.
There have been such cases that some used the products without doctor’s suggestion and lead to death. For a pregnant or breastfeeding woman, they should most definitely ask their doctors about the essential oil products even if they have been using before pregnancy. Otherwise, essential oils are very safe products once you use the ones which suits you best.
Best Brands of Essential Oil
Many brands are famously knows for their essential oils. Here are the best brands you can find for the products,
- Reputable Essential Oil Companies.
- dōTERRA. Lavender Essential Oil.
- Young Living. Thieves Essential Oil by Young Living.
- Edens Garden. …
- NOW Foods. …
Suggestions For Essential Oil
Essential oils are very beneficial if one knows how to use it and how to work with it according to their skins and needs.
They are not harmful if one has their doctor recommendations. People with allergy problems and other health issues should definitely discuss the use of essential oils with their doctors. It would be alright for small health issues.
Essential oils are not to be eaten or added in any food as it is not edible. It is good for aroma and it is better than other local sprays products.